Benefit's Valley of the Stars


The secret of effortless, 'no make-up make-up', is a well kept one, but I think I may have cracked it! Irredescence, luminosity, and the moonlit glow of a pearl! Well, I shouldn't really take all the credit, as I made this discovery with the help of Benefit's Valley of the Stars, a mini irredescence kit. This product has been available for a little while, but I love it so much, I just can't stop talking about it!

Benefit's mini palettes are truly wonderful, and Valley of the Stars is no exception. It contains the classic High Beam, their pearly, pink highlighter for adding a dewy glow to your cheekbones, and Moon Beam which is perfect for darker skin, or just adding more glamour to a look. There are also two eyeshadows, one for highlighting and one for contouring, and a tube of their fabulously lip plumping, Her Glossiness.

The compact packaging, complete with a mirror, means you can take it anywhere. I even managed to transform myself into a glowing goddess* on the tube!



*Glowing goddess might be a little ambitious, but I am at least a more luminous version of my former self!

0 comments: