New MAC Dazzleglass


Models at John Galliano's Spring/Summer 08 show, strutted sultrily down the catwalk with bejewelled lips (pictured). I absolutely love this look, as it is glamorous and edgy all at once.

Now I don't know about you, but no matter how much I love this look for the catwalk, I am not sure I will be stepping out with sequins stuck into my gloss any time soon! It is still possible though, to channel this look without looking like you have gotten a bit over excited at a craft afternoon.

MAC, wonderous beauty genius' that they are, have come up with Dazzleglass, a sparkely new variation on their classic Lipglass. The gloss contains large pearl particles which reflect the light to create a pout comparable to crystals! As with all MAC lip glosses, the product glides easily onto the lips for a smooth, high-shine, non-sticky finish.

Dazzleglass is available in sixteen shades, including this season's essential blue, and is priced at £12.50.

0 comments: