Topshop Autumn-Winter 2008/09


It may only be June, but as Summer is yet to make a proper appearance yet, I have decided to stick with a couple of staple tea dresses and start thinking about my Autumn-Winter look. I have already decided to fully indulge my Blair Waldorf fantasy and dye my hair dark, but what to wear?

I was pretty excited then on Friday, to steal a sneak peek at Topshop's Autumn-Winter collection from Fur Coat, No Knickers.

If Graduate Fashion Week is anything to go by, then sheers will be one of the main trends to make its way from the catwalk to the high street, and indeed, Topshop have plenty of it! I am a huge fan of the Darkside range, in particular the black pleated dress, which is not entirely dissimilar to one by Oscar De La Renta featured in Vogue this month, but is a good £2000 cheaper!

Other highlights include a sexy Tuxedo jacket, and plenty of Henry Holland inspired tartan pieces which will be perfect for channeling your inner Mary-Kate Olsen!

0 comments: