I don't know about you, but I can absolutely never have enough lip balm. I probably have three or four in every handbag! But despite a somewhat excessive collection, there is one in particular I use the most, Cherry Carmex.

This lip balm is an absolute winner, because aside from the novelty cherry flavour and delightful Kitsch packaging, it is really amazing for keeping dry, cracked lips at bay. Carmex was originally developed to prevent seriously chapped lips and cold sores, and the forumlar is therefore extra nourishing, and doesn't leave your lips dry and papery if you don't continuously apply it. It also contains an SPF 15 to prevent the further damaging effects of the sun.

As one of the cheapest lip balms you can buy, I don't think you can get any better!

1 comments:

  1. Mischo Beauty said...

    I didn't know there was a "cherry" flavor! I have the original in my bag too- but I must get the cherry flavored! Thanks for this! :)